13.11.07

lucky star

So I'm 3.5 eps. into Lucky Star and it's pretty good. Apparently a lot of people think it's the funniest anime ever, but so far I have to disagree. I can't believe just how much like Konata I am. Here's a brief rundown of some of the reasons why:

(1) Procrastination: (a) not studying until the very last minute; (b) cleaning when it's time to study; (c) taking a "break" from studying to watch anime/read manga/play games that lasts all day; (d) staying up late while taking a break and planning to get up early to finish, but sleeping late anyway.

This is me right now!

(2) General otaku characteristics: (a) (i) manga, (ii) anime, and (iii) games; (b) collecting related merchandise (like TCGs, but not playing them)

(3) Being late to or skipping class b/c of (2)(a)

(4) Being the most otaku-ish person I know


(5) Anime/Manga convention attendance (although I've only been to Anime Expo)

So, since I can relate at least to Konata so well, I like the anime so far.

No comments: