17.6.07

Tenjou Tenge blows

I just finished Tenjou Tenge, and man does it suck. Several reasons for this:
  1. Nagi's name may as well be Super Saiyan Goku (spiky blond hair + transformation + dragon nature)
  2. There is no real ending (I mean how the hell can the series end b/f the fight they talked about for the last 4 eps. not even happen? I realize the manga is ongoing, but I don't give a shit about reading it after seeing the lame-ass anime.)
  3. Aya looks like a deformed frog
  4. It doesn't even show the conclusion of the fight b/t Aya and Maya (and this is a fight that takes place and apparently ends in ep. 24/26)
  5. it doesn't adequately explain anything (example: the sword apparently was a way for Shin to control his power, but at the same time it causes him to slaughter everyone around)
wtf happened to my hands?The list isn't exhaustive by any means, but I was seriously disappointed. I suppose that means I expected something. I guess I did after seeing Nagi vomit through his nose after Masataka kicked his ass like a little bitch, so I at least expected the fighting to be tolerable. It was for the first 2 eps., but then it got completely lame.
flatulence = funny
There were a few funny parts, but no need to watch the series - the pics here show them.

btw, Seagate finally got me a replacement drive - 750GB for the 500GB I returned. Not bad.

No comments: